Monday, September 27, 2010

Scrap Happiness! Trash to Treasure!



Rags to Riches...Waste not want not.....Renew, Reuse, Recycle!!!

Did I miss any *giggle*




Pardon the ATG lumps, I had to redo the tape : (



Smooth out with the grain

I don't have a Score Buddy so this will do for now...



Cut leaving some on the top for a tab to stick to the cover


Look familiar?  Target $1 bin pk of 3


Corner punch card and pads a couple at a time to blend in nicely



From this....
To this!!!



ATG gun

Small note card

smallest Post It Notes

Corner Rounding Punch

Scraps
(Basic Gray Infuse and some Cosmo Cricket)

Sticky Ribbon~Martha Stewart

The card holder is here

This was a really fun project, I think it came out great!  I wish I had of grabbed more notepads now!


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I'm so glad you like the design paper! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a nice comment, good luck in the giveaway, and I'll see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think and leave your blog URL, I love to visit back!!!;)