Thursday, August 19, 2010

Basic Grey Infuse Business Card Holder

Still needs some tweaking














Basic Grey Infuse Paper, Purity and Salt

Martha Stewart Brown ink

Crop a dile

Hemp

2 eyelets (made for thick projects)

Pencil

This is altered packaging from a  Wal Mart Brand $5 Digital clock from Back to school stuff. I kept it for this purpose, You will see this a lot. This how I roll  : )

I simply traced each side and imagined how the pattern would look before I drew it with my pencil, Cut them out and adhere it to the box. then inked it up, after letting it dry, I used my Crop a dile to punch holes for the eyelets, placed and punched them on, and ran two pieces of hemp, knotted, and cut excess.
I know it needs a little tweaking, but time has to happen first.
 I'm thinking of adding something around the edges, just not sure what though, I'm open to suggestions, Just comment me.  Tell me what you think.


Don't forget about the Halloween Blog HOP!  September 18th,  8 am PST- Sep. 19th midnight PST.   So Excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think and leave your blog URL, I love to visit back!!!;)