Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cool Find! 3-D on the Cheap!!

                       Cheap Find!!!

                                        
                       ***Money Saver Alert***











Two in a pack


On Cricut mat

















Its the end of summer and air conditioner products are now going clearance, This one was at WalMart price:  $3.00! Two rolls in this pack!  How cool is that, I know it looks hard and grainy, but its really soft and wonderful! That's a LOT of  product for the money!  Now, you know that I never use anything like its supposed to be used. I refuse to conform. It will conform to me! Im thinking I should go get more!






1 comment:

  1. AWESOME....I'll have to check it out myself. I thought I was the only "cheap cheater". :) LOL

    TFS
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think and leave your blog URL, I love to visit back!!!;)