Wednesday, August 25, 2010

For a Child who loves paper crafts


A friends Granddaughter Turning 9:

Simple and Sweet, Flocking and Glitter
The pendant was replaced with a fairy, she even brought me the ticket, said she had a heck of a time finding it! On this card was
2 hair bows and a pendant.

Lining it up perfect
Embellishments



Because every time I see her, shes at the table hunched over scissors, glue, crayons, markers, and printer paper.  She had a great time away from all her siblings for an hour creating, She didn't make much for herself though, A Doll for her, A cat for her sister, with Pop dots! She learns fast, A flower for her mom and a race car for her brother.  I let her keep her "Birthday kit" to make crafts with at home. She is 1 of 6, So the alone time was great! She loved her little Cricut class!  Her sister and her had a small party.

 This was my gift to her sister turning 6.  Watching her figure out how to get to all those goodies was as hilarious as watching mine struggle  to keep the secret!!

        
My first 2 liter bottle full of 
Strawberry Shortcake sets

I wanted to glitter it up, but my Zig 2 way was out : (   We drove all over 3 Cities looking for more, Couldn't find a single one! I was distraught!  Hare having that need to tweak something, but missing my favorite pen to do it with!   But later a fellow crafter  At the Blue Barn sold me 5! Thanks so much!  Do me a favor and visit her blog and her shop! I sure would appreciate it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think and leave your blog URL, I love to visit back!!!;)