Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blog Award! Me?...I would like to thank the Academy.....giggle


I  would like to thank the Academy. My Family for giving me Crafting time. My Friends for their inspiration, My children, because without them, I would have far less pictures to scrap. Oh, And My husband for providing me with the children and watching the barbarians while I try to have me time! I am honored that you thought of me. Being that I have only been scrapping about 6 months. And I am really faking that I have a clue how to work this computer or Blogger!  : )

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You,  www.CrazyAboutCricut.blogspot.com for awarding me!

Ok, so on to the Award Rules.

 1.Thank the person you rewarded it to you.
2. Copy award to your blog.
3.  List 3 things you love about yourself.
4.  Post a picture that you love on your blog.
5. Pass the award on to 5 other inspirational people.

Three things I love about myself.  Hmmmm....

1. I think I am an excellent parent. I try very hard to give the children their individual needs, and to remember that they are NOT a unit.  I am raising responsible adults, and Also have to be one to commit to it.

2.I like that I am always here for my loved ones when they are in need and will give anything I can.

3. I like that I am a loyal friend to a fault.



Picture:   Hmmmm. So many, Just one?  So hard.......


Little Bit learned her body parts and discovered her Button! a little while back, but its still sweet! For the moment, I guess this is my favorite picture.

And for the passing of the Award:


You Ladies all inspire me!  Don't forget to copy your award and share the love!



3 comments:

  1. congrats on the award dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me giggle with your acceptance speech. I really thought I was listening to the Oscars. : ) THANK YOU! I am super excited and honored.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am so very flattered!!! Congratulations too for getting this award!!!
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think and leave your blog URL, I love to visit back!!!;)