Friday, September 24, 2010

Challenge (MyPinkStamper) with a bird

My Entry for "Something With A Bird"


She has had over 5 million hits!!! And every time I think of it I cant help but see a McDonald's sign....But I digress....








Bird~Shrinky Dink/Streight from the Nest Cricut Cartridge
Sisboom for DaisyD Paper
Ribbon~ Hobby Lobby Ribbon Trends
Turquoise Blue Card Stock
EK Success Corner punch Doily 
Hot Pink ink pad
Ranger Super Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder (My Fav!)
Heat Embosser
3 tiny pearls
Turquoise Blue Gems
Zig 2 way



4 comments:

  1. you did great job.

    stop on over and visit my blog and projects too. follow me and comment.

    i do monthly giveaways without warning so the more you post the better you have. you never know, there may just be a surprise giveaway in the near future.

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and I love pink. Thank you for following me but I hope I don't let you down, I just poked around your blog and your by far more creative than me....LOL Happy Scrappin ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think and leave your blog URL, I love to visit back!!!;)