Monday, September 13, 2010

Thank You Card for new dentist


My Middle Little one is an Emotional child, Our regular dentist is wonderful for the rest of us, But he has no idea how to treat this one...But we found a blessing with her new dentist!  She never got angry with my daughter, never even broke a sweat.  My little one had a great time with her!  I took pics after she was done, and look! Is that a SMILE on her face around the gauze? Why I believe that it is!!! Wha Hoo!













Martha Stewart Classic Woodland paper pad
The toothbrush Martha Stewart Create paper pad  (one w buttons)
Martha Stewart Glitter Marker/ Pigment Ink
sticker heart Heidi Swap
Martha Stewart Black Ink
Sharpie Black
Tooth Child's Year Cricut Cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think and leave your blog URL, I love to visit back!!!;)