Tuesday, September 21, 2010

25 Hall passes!

While attending PTO, I noticed something terribly wrong, the Library Passes were a length of blue paper with  Library pass half-hazzerdly slashed across it with Sharpie, then someone had the GALL to laminate that!!! The Horror!!!!  So, I offered to step in and make the world beautiful once again.  Heres what my Oldest Daughter and I came up with. I couldnt believe how something simple took so long, yes I can, hold on and let me hand over the baby to type with two hands.........OK, here they are....

Add caption
 





The backs just say Library Pass, not too interesting

Cricut Cartridges used:

Storybook
Heritage
Don Juan
Locker Talk
Inde Art

Zig 2 way
Xyron
Corner rounding Punch
Martha Stewart Glitter (aqua marine)

1 comment:

Please tell me what you think and leave your blog URL, I love to visit back!!!;)