Shimmering Shamrocks Blog Hop!!!
Winner of Birthday Bash: Barbara
Winner of Forever Young: AmyJRockstar
Winner of My Blog Candy: Snowflake2818
Winner of Glimmer Spray: JennyPlace26
Winner of Cuttlebug die "Baby": PatnBobCuddyWinner of Cuttlebug die "Spring Flowers": Purplefuzz06
Congrats Ladies! Please check your Email and send me your Shipping address!
Welcome to the Shimmery Shamrock Block Hop! Im so excited to see so much blingy beauty all in one place. So many talented ladies, so much glitter and gems! Green is one of my favorite colors, unfortunately I am not a Pink lover. I love green! It makes me sooo happy, and just add some bling and its a great day! I hope you are inspired by this Hop as much as we enjoyed making these for you!
Anita of Anita And Bugs Has donated two Cricut Cartridges, Birthday Bash and Forever Young!
Cassie of Cassiescraftspot donated A bottle her sweet homemade glimmer spray in Meadow.
Amy of Perfectly Unperfect Cards had something come up, but donated Cuttlebug dies, baby and Spring Floral.
There will be tons of Blog Candy to be won along the way, Be sure to leave a comment on every one to be eligible for these!
How can you not adore this card, Try to look at it without smiling! I dare ya!!! Its totally Shim-merry!
I love the shamrock sticking out of the side of his shoe, and the coin stuck in his shoe for safe keeping, You may find the gold at the end of the rainbow, but you cant have all of his gold
I made this with rainbow paper that came in a"Berry Cute" kit I picked up at Ross last year. I have been starring at that paper a year now, I finally found it a good home! The shoes, buckles, and shamrock are all cut from "A Child's Year". I tried to glue it up with glue stick, It didn't stay well, Zig two way pens have disappeared off every store shelf within a 100mi radius, I was forced to get experimental and covered the already glittered shoes with my quilting adhesive spray, let it dry and recovered it in glitter, excellent turn out! So I also did the shamrock, it took 3 coats of spray. The buckles fit in my Xyron Sticker Maker, so I Xyroned the front, and fine glittered them. I hand cut the legs (socks) in lime green card stock, used my ATG in even stripes, covered it with Martha Stewart paridot fine glitter and then made the odd stripes and covered it in another in kelly green fine glitter. Used Glue Dots to piece it all together, leaving enough unglued to hold the coin and shamrock. I used (always) clear gems, painted with three different Bic Marks It greens.
2 pair shimmering Shamrock Socks, two rolls of paper tape, EK success flower punch, Roll of Paris, the tin container for it, Martha Stewart ink, 1/4 in roll ATG tape, and We Are Memory Keepers Mat Paper pack!
Just Follow Me, Like my Scrappy Scavenger page on Facebook, leave your comment telling me so and I will use Random.Org to pick a winner Monday!
1. Tanya http://www.scrappyscavenger.blogspot.com/ (ME)
2. Jen Roseman http://www.memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/ (NEXT)
3. Dianne Shiflett http://www.diannesscrappycreations.blogspot.com/
4. Erin Spantastic http://spantastikreations.blogspot.com/
5. Pam Bray http://www.pammejo-scrapbookflair.com/
6. Pink Cricut http://www.pinkcricut.com/
7. Debbie http://www.craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
8. Kathy Floen http://www.kathy-thebeautifullife.blogspot.com/
9. Kathy Gillon http://www.kathyand3kids.blogspot.com/
10. Teresa Harris http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
11. Anita Cannon http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
12. Teresa Hendrickson http://bigtimestamperwanttobe.blogspot.com/
13. Chris Hurley http://www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com/
14. Kristi Bennett http://www.littlepapersprinkles.blogspot.com/
15. Nancy Owen http://www.fancywithnancy.blogspot.com/
16. Jennifer Brown http://jlbzlittlecorner.blogspot.com/
17. Shannon http://purplelionpaper.com/
18. Letitia http://www.gracesscrapattic.blogspot.com/
19. Janice http://www.cricutconfessions.com/
Hope you enjoy the Shimmery Shamrock Blog Hop!!!