Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Homemade valentines from Mommas heart to my daughters classes

Homemade valentines from Mommas heart to my daughters classes





Daises are from Oriental Trading,  suckers are from Dollar General $1 for about 20!  Use Glue Dots to make the sucker wrappers stick, Nothing else worked as great!  The heart is from either A Child's Year or Paper Dolls. Ill have to look again...These are for My Girly Girl


My Tomboy decided she also wanted them for the girls in her class, I was so surprised, I didn't have anymore big daises, so I was forced to cut them, I used Penny Lane Paper with glitter.

What little girl could resist these?

Mine are quite satisfied!

Were now rolling around ideas for the boys when I dig out the tattoos.



Thanks for stopping by, Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think and leave your blog URL, I love to visit back!!!;)