Thank you for joining us on the second day of our June Design Team Blog Hop! This blog hops theme is using Tsunami Rose Designs Printables from Daisy's shop.
Please join us as we both show case the sketch-of-the-day and one of Daisy's wonderful creations.
Tsunami Rose Designs has created over 25 exclusive printable scrapbook papers for Scrapbook Stamp Society! They are 8.5 in. by 11 in. and can be purchased here. Please see the video for all of the designs and check back as she creates more!
Daisy is offering 2 grand prizes to 2 random commenters of any of the participating blogs!
Win $10 to spend on Tsunami Rose Designs Printable scrapbook paper @ Scrapbook Stamp Society.com
Win $10 to spend on Tsunami Rose Designs Printable Scrapbook paper and Ephemera @ her Zibbet Shop PLUS a copy of June 2012 Sketches!!
WHAT I USED AND WHY I LIKED THIS SKETCH/TSUNAMI ROSE PAPERS
I love that Tsunami Rose has such vintage script papers! These are so versatile! I love the man that was here also, but I wanted to save it for something else.
I had a lot of distressing to do on this card and it took a good while, but was so relaxing. I stamped out the butterflies and used My Tim Holtz Distress Markers in a water color way for the subtle color. I also colored or blotched many of the other elements.
The Blog Line up List:
- Daisy- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
- Tanya Traywick- http://ScrappyScavenger.blogspot.com
- Kari Sanchez- http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
- Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com