Sunday, June 3, 2012

Design Team for Tsunami Rose Vintage Shop Sketch 9

Design Team for Tsunami Rose Vintage Shop Sketch 9


So I think Im getting the hang of sketches, yesterdays card was my first time using one :)    I thought at first it was "cheating", but let me tell you, it makes me pull my mind out of the same ol' and use my things in a way I would never have came up with on my own, stretching me way out of the box!  If you love these papers, check out her shop  http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose  

The papers I used from her shop here are: Vintage Rouge Brown, Vintage Rose, and Soft Flowers.
I used some music paper scraps I have of another brand, however she does have a beautiful sheet called Vintage Floret that would be perfect!
The stamp is an old SEI stamp, also Martha Stewart eyelet lace punch and embossing powder, pop dots and hot glue, the tag is from Basic Gray, prima pearls.    Hope you adore the card, I do!

1 comment:

Please tell me what you think and leave your blog URL, I love to visit back!!!;)