Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Big Shot thinks Shes A Big Shot Now!

If your looking for the Thank You To Our Teachers Blog Hop Please Click Here

Big Shot thinks Shes A Big Shot Now!


I was messing around with different materials on my Big Shot today and came up with this: 

I started cutting up an old denim skirt, the same that I made the rosettes with a couple posts back, and then, this came to mind, I seen the tape out of the corner of  my eye and was cutting the seams off the skirt.



You can also use whatever tape you have

Im going to stack the layers  and hot glue them together next, I have a sweet plan for them, but its a secret!


I laid the tape down sticky up, layed out the pieces to cover the flower die, then cut with the Big Shot. pulled off the extra pieces and covered w tape again until I glue them together.

They would look so sweet on a denim covered headband or a navy blue stretchy head band!  But thats not in my plan!


Hope your inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think and leave your blog URL, I love to visit back!!!;)